Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fiance wants to look great for wedding in a little over a year

Saturnian

Plat Hero
Platinum
So my fiance' is excited to get ready for her wedding and she needs my help and resources as a trainer to reach her goals. I thought I would check in with some women to get some female tailored advice for her.

Stats: 5'8'' / 160 / good muscle tone / some small cellulite showing on legs / tendency to carry fat on back and stomach, currently carrying enough to not look toned/ very clean diet and great holistic supplements / she is a board certified holistic health and nutrition coach / currently doing a lot of controlled stretches and toning exercises including adduction, abduction, butt squeezes, some upper body, core stuff etc but I find it hard to get her to do cardio regularly. (No gym access due to covid)

As a trainer I have always felt that she needs to do heart pounding cardio and drop enough fat / gain just a bit more muscle to offset the small seasonal chubs cycle. Her recent training has been showing and I want to get her on something like clen or a sarm that will be thermogenic, create the situation to burn stored fat rather than muscle, build muscle and get her seeing some of her true capacity. She has never worked in modeling or fitness so she is sort of foreign to the work it takes to get what she wants but she has the capability. I know she will be more motivated when the results seem obtainable.

Hopefully the gyms open up because I think a good weight training program is going to be far more ffective than just hammering out cardio. Diet will take care of the rest. I would add in some Cardarine at 20mg per day from sarms.forsale and N2Slin at 2 caps before her 2-3 meals each day. You can get that at n2bm.com

What is GW?

I'm buying the stuff from N2BM tonight, Anyone have a discount code?

Will grab sarms next. Pretty pricey purchase for the entire cycle. It looks like sarms.forsale has some decent prices.

Do you guys stand behind the liquid form? I liked the idea of the capsules but $150 for 600MG from SARMS1? Seems pricey. .

How many ML are in the sarms.forsale liquid bottles? I hunted on the site and they don't list the ML per bottle. Is it 30mL?
If that is the case it would contain 600mg(same amount) and be less than half the cost of the sarms1 caps.

Top Bottom