Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few photo Shoot pics!

:blush:

Thanks everyone! You guys and gals are so damn sweet! :rose:

Frisky,you look amazing, I like the red one w/arms back looking like your doing to do dips!! The one on the bench is Sexy also!! hows the diet/w/o's going? 10 days out? you're ging to Great!!

ChefWide- Hey, when are you going join your woman in the comp. ring? Lookin good :)

You look great, as everyone has said ..... simply stunning.

BUT ....... (of course I have to say that, lol)

I am not sure what you want to do with the pics (i.e., send to magazine, supp company, etc for exposure). But if that is the case, then you need to SMILE more! smile smile smile! You are so gorgeous, let it show!

Also, as far as magazines and photographers - if you are not working with someone who "knows" fitness, skim through magazines and mimic the shots there. Not that there is anything wrong with the shots you took - they are great. But it can help with "inspiration". Fitness props also help - balls, weights, jumprope, etc.

I am not trying to be critical - you did an amazing job with your body, the comps, and the shoot. Fantastic. :)

Top Bottom