Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

females who claim natural

mayorne

I have always recommended these forums for good information for females because many lie about their physique and claim natural. another thing that bothers me is the amount of drinking that these younger chicks are doing while also using anavar and other PED's. seems like females are even less healthy than guys or is it just me?

the big issue in females is the misguided approach to being skinny. they want to convince girls that if they just 'take what they take or do what they do' that they too can be skinny and it is very wrong to tell a young woman who is overweight that

I have always recommended these forums for good information for females because many lie about their physique and claim natural. another thing that bothers me is the amount of drinking that these younger chicks are doing while also using anavar and other PED's. seems like females are even less healthy than guys or is it just me?

Just you. I don;t know how much they drink - how do you know?

The females I know that run cycles aren't drinking while using orals like anavar or winnie, however I don't really hang around with young girls so my frame of reference is different.

Guys are just as bad, trust me. I see dudes running gear and partying all the time. Just look at the local "bros" at the gym and listen to them talk about their weekends.

kind of equal, some females are worse than some guys and some guys are worse than some females, goes both ways

Top Bottom