Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

females cruising

Selma White

Hi guys, what are your thoughts on females cruising and in your opinions what's is the best and safest compound for females to cruise on?
thank you.

Hi guys, what are your thoughts on females cruising and in your opinions what's is the best and safest compound for females to cruise on?
thank you.

Cruising is a bad idea regardless of the sex

thank you.
Do you compete in any strength sport?
It would be the only reason why women would want to use hormones all year around.

There's no safe compound to use year and year around... specially for females. What do you think it's going to happen after 1 year, 2 years, 5 years of male hormone use?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Do you compete in any strength sport?
It would be the only reason why women would want to use hormones all year around.

There's no safe compound to use year and year around... specially for females. What do you think it's going to happen after 1 year, 2 years, 5 years of male hormone use?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Even then. It completely turns on how often you compete and how long the competition schedule is. And if you're not winning a LOT of money then it's health vs glory.

Again regardless of the gender

Women produce testosterone just like men do. Cruising will set you up to become dependent on TRT for the rest of your life.

I don't recommend cruising. It's important to maintain a healthy HPTA as long as possible

Top Bottom