Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female using anabolics

thetotalbod

hi everyone, im am very motivated to go to the next level of competition, which requires using drugs. right now i am a state level, but am not finishing very high.
i am willing to try drugs, only if i do it correctly. i have winstrol, clen, anavar and primo and my disposal. one of my concerns are the side affects that occur with female use. i know there are risk's involved with taking them. my main concerns are: dosages, what to take to elevate my estrogen after use is subsided. what can i take to prevent any masculization symtoms. if been told a million things already, and i just dont know what to do?

Research!!!! This is a very big step and you need to be aware of all the possible sides and you need to decide what you are willing to risk. Take it slow and make sure you are 100% ready and sure of what you are doing. I would advise only using 1 drug at a time...there is NO need to stack on your first cycle! Also you will not be able to tell individually what drug is causing what sides or what gains....keep it simple and small dosages, you can always increase, but it may be to late to decrease!! Goodluck!

Geting big using drugs...........

Research, Reasearch, Reaserch! Find somebody who has a body type like yours (very simillar), and ask them questions. What worked for them? What type of side effects did they encounter? Take your time and do it right. Then seek you rultimate goal and maek a mental picutre of what you want to look like so you can have a base of what types of products you would like to use.

Top Bottom