Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female trying to stretch cycle

fuzy_ford

I have been on anavar for 6 weeks at 20 mg per day, it has worked but acting slowly, my cycle was supposed to be for 7 weeks but I haven't reached my goals yet, I would like to know if it's ok to stretch my cycle to 10-11 weeks or could bring any negatives sides, thank you for an advice.

It would be a bad idea for two main reasons. First of all, anavar is liver toxic, and taking it for that long will cause a considerable strain on the liver. Secondly, the longer you run a steroid, the more probabilities of you getting side effects with it. Therefore, better end the cycle as planned, and then run another cycle.

Also, why did it take that long for anavar to kick in? It usually takes no more than 2 weeks. How certain are you about the quality of your anavar?

Anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid. It's best to limit liver toxic oral steroid usage to 8-10 weeks. If you want to increase your cycle duration to 10 weeks, I see no problems with that but I really wouldn't push your cycle length past that. Your liver is a pretty versatile organ but that doesn't mean you should abuse it.

A better option would be to run a mini PCT, take some time off and then do another cycle.

For a mini PCT - women will want to use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com

I think it would be better to come off, PCT, continue what you are doing with diet and training, and run another cycle down the road.

Top Bottom