Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female trying to burn fat

Alexa20

Hi guys, what would you recommend to a female who is looking to burn fat but doesn't have time to go to the gym, basically
doing only cardio at home, how many cardio workouts? how many minutes per work out? and what time of the day?
thank you.

Yes can do cardio in your home fitnessblander. Com provide a good home workout you can check out this channel in youtube

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Hi guys, what would you recommend to a female who is looking to burn fat but doesn't have time to go to the gym, basically
doing only cardio at home, how many cardio workouts? how many minutes per work out? and what time of the day?
thank you.

If you can find time through the day based on our recommendations then it's entirely possible you've time to go to the gym. Don't use excuses.

That said literally using my three flights of steps (I've a 3.5 floored building) several times would be a cool cardio workout.

Buy a skipping rope. You can get an awesome cardio workout just by skipping. It's also a lot of fun.

Another great option would be running outside.

Losing 30 pounds in 3 months and being able to keep it off is a good time frame. Sure go to the gym everyday and eat healthy... but as soon as you stop and start eating bad all that weight is back on. You have to change your lifestyle which can take a bit.

Top Bottom