Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female TRT

jhesloy

I'm 55 years old and a former competitor for bodybuilding. I've used steroids before so I'm not a newbie to them but I am new to using testosterone replacement therapy. My ex husband started taking it in his late 40’s.
I know some women are using it
wanted to hear how many on here are doing it and what do you recommend in terms of dosages

I'm 55 years old and a former competitor for bodybuilding. I've used steroids before so I'm not a newbie to them but I am new to using testosterone replacement therapy. My ex husband started taking it in his late 40’s.
wanted to hear how many on here are doing it and what do you recommend in terms of dosages

you dont need TRT, women dont get trt

max just use 2.5mgs anavar and 10mgs cardarine

It's NOT TRT for women. If they use it it's for a whole 'nother thing.

Women do HRT

Top Bottom