Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female TRT

I'm 55 years old and a former competitor for bodybuilding. I've used steroids before so I'm not a newbie to them but I am new to using testosterone replacement therapy. My ex husband started taking it in his late 40’s.
I know some women are using it
wanted to hear how many on here are doing it and what do you recommend in terms of dosages

sister yo can run test but if yo run too much gonna get moustache

This is becoming more and more popular but I do not know any women personally who take test for TRT. You would have to check with your doctor and get tests done to see if you are deficient.

I’m in my late 50s and have been using BIO HRT + test in the form of a troche (test is compounded into a soft chewy candy) for years. I suffer from low T and get bloodwork done 3-4x/yr to make sure my levels are normal. Better to start with a low dose to gauge your reaction and changes in your T level. I suggest a Functional Medicine Dr as they can interpret blood test results rather than just accepting what the labs say are “normal”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom