Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female too young for AAS?

LL

I'm 20 years old and I dieted and training for long time but I hit plateau on weight loss, I would like to try some anavar and I was wondering if I'm too young to take it, thank you.

You are indeed a bit too young, since your hormonal system might still be in its development stage, and by taking steroids you would bring about too much instability.

Instead, you may consider using SARMS for that - they are a much safer alternative, and they are definitely the safest thing for a female, since they do not have masculinization side effects.

Honestly - at 20, you don't need anything. If you want to pick up some cardarine that's fine but what you really need to do is get on a calorie restricted diet.

Most people are really surprised at how many calories they truly eat each day when they download a food tracking application like my fitness pal and start tracking what they eat each day.

I would download myfitnesspal on your phone and for the next few days, be 100% meticulous about weighing and recording everything you eat.

Steroids don't burn fat anyways so they make no sense here. On top of that I would say 20 is definitely too young to be running AAS.

Instead you just need to get calories down and/or exercise up. Being in a caloric deficit every single day is how you lose fat.

Top Bottom