Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female taking Anavar Results

sarah81

I am 10 days in taking var 20mg a day.....thus far I've noticed def hardening of my muscles but I have also experienced a bit of bloating and about a 5 lb. weight gain (which I did not want)....I just wanted to see what/if any other women experienced this and if so, did it go away? And what were your results after? Thanks! :qt:

--S

I am 10 days in taking var 20mg a day.....thus far I've noticed def hardening of my muscles but I have also experienced a bit of bloating and about a 5 lb. weight gain (which I did not want)....I just wanted to see what/if any other women experienced this and if so, did it go away? And what were your results after? Thanks! :qt:

--S

Hi Sarah and welcome to EF.

10 days in and you gained 5 lbs. not on heard of at all.. Could be a bit of water which would easily be combated by simply drinking a ton of h2o.. At least a gallon a day. Yes, that's right a gallon.

Also, you realize that you will gain some muscle and that said muscle will put on weight right?

Is this your 1st time taking Var? 20mg for a 1st timer is higher then most the girls I know... they start w/ 10.. but, I am interested in seeing how this goes for you..

What did you think would happen when you took the var? ie goals..

20mg daily is rather a hefty dose. Hopefully this isn't your first cycle.

Bloating on that dose is not surprising. Look into the OTC anti-e's I suggested in JL's thread.

I'd agree...20 mg is pretty high. You will definitely gain on a var cycle, as a female, which is usually the idea. As previously asked...what are your goals for the cycle? What's your diet like?

Welcome to elite as many said 20mg is a lot especially if it is a first cycle most women start at 5 maybe 10 mg. Even still I have worked my way up to 20mg a day in a contest prep and I didn't bloat up like that. What is your diet like? Please be specific as possible with quanity and times that your eat. Also let us know what your training split is and your cardio.

Top Bottom