Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female taking AAS after eating disorders

Jennycruz

Hi everyone I'm 28 years old and after battling with eating disorders for the last two years I'm finally been eating healthy and my body is not rejecting food for about 6 months already the doctor said I'm fully recover, the only problem is that the weight gain process is very very slow and I would like to know if taking AAS in low dose could help me and not put jeopardy my health again, what would you suggest and what dose, thank you.

no reason to mess with AAS yet.

instead grab some SARM's. they are safe for females and have little to no side effects.

what I would do is a simple LGD cycle 8 weeks. you would need 1 bottle of it. make sure you get from sarms1, very important so you don't buy fake sarms! run it at 5mg per day!! the bottle will last for 8 weeks!

you will love it and congrats on your eating disorder win

SARMS would be pretty much perfect for your situation. LGD would be a good option but I think an even better option for you would be ostarine.

Ostarine was developed to prevent muscle loss in people with muscle wasting diseases like HIV and cancer. It would be pretty much perfect for your exact situation.

The recommended dosage of ostarine is 25mg/day. You can read up on ostarine more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

Besides SARMs you could look into Nutrobal. It is a GH secretologue and one of the effects is increased hunger. That might help you be able to eat more as you continue to work in the gym.

Top Bottom