Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female steroid use effects

madamnee

[FONT=&quot]I am wondering if anyone knows anything about the lasting effects of female steroid use. I am interested in the lasting effects on the woman as well as their children. The reason I ask is my ex used steroids and as she approached menopause she seems to be acting very erratic (aggressive and paranoid). I have heard these are some lasting effects of steroid use.[/FONT]

Yes there are certainly side effects related to female and PED use, some of which are permanent.
For instance deepening of the voice, enlargement of clitoris and masculinizing side effects.

[FONT=&quot]I am wondering if anyone knows anything about the lasting effects of female steroid use. I am interested in the lasting effects on the woman as well as their children. The reason I ask is my ex used steroids and as she approached menopause she seems to be acting very erratic (aggressive and paranoid). I have heard these are some lasting effects of steroid use.[/FONT]
It honestly probably has more to do with the menopause than anything. Hormonal changes like that in a woman can affect them mentally a number of ways.

Top Bottom