Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female steroid stack

moyce30

I'm in my mid-forties and plan on competing again
I'm looking for a stack to get me back into top shape
A lady friend of mine runs trenbolone. I want to try it too
Would 50mgs a week be okay?

do NOT use trenbolone as female
its dangerous

I'm in my mid-forties and plan on competing again
I'm looking for a stack to get me back into top shape
A lady friend of mine runs trenbolone. I want to try it too
Would 50mgs a week be okay?

don't use tren

go to domestic supply and order anavar

While I have been working with my wife with various steroids and I myself am currently on Tren, I do not have the experience to figure out what would be best for a female when it comes to tren, if it can be run without long term effects.

If you're a female and going at steroids hard I would start with a cruise of Primo (injections) at 50 mg a week and then maybe take it up to 100 mg depending on what you're seeing. With this you could do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off of 10 mg of Anavar a day, again depending on tolerance you may be able to go to 20 mg a day, but definitely cycle on and off. As a finisher at the end of the cycle you could run a couple weeks of masteron at 50 mg a week. This though is a serious competitor type stack and while it has lots of upsides it also has lots of risk for a woman. Since my wife is not competing and just doing it for herself, I would never get her this deep. Also, all the above assumes you have had some experience with PED's.

Also, another serious competitor PED that is not a steroid is Clenbuterol. Again, use this with care or it will leave you feeling like shit at best and in the hospital at worst.

Now with everything listed above you also have to run the correct support drugs like a daily multi vitamin, Potassium supplement, liver support...

You will also want a blood work up before and at specific times throughout the cycles. You will be making sure testosterone does not go too high.

Of course, since you are saying competing again, I am assuming that you already know how to work diets for building muscle and stripping fat and know your way around a gym and are not afraid of pushing some heavy weight.

Top Bottom