Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female steroid stack

paintyne

I’m ready to try steroids
5’6’’ 135 pounds. I’m pretty athletic, was in the navy for 6 years
38 years old
Someone said oxandrolone was good for me. Is it the same as anavar?

38 years old

Yes Oxandrolone and Anavar are the same thing. Anavar is a trade name like Advil.

Thank you for your service. My wife served in the Navy and I'm prior AirForce.

For starters, welcome to the world of PED's.

Before you start on Anavar tell us about your goals. If your goals don't line up with a need for taking Anavar then it would not be wise to take the risk that comes with Anavar. You will get a lot of people here telling you women should not take steroids, but in my opinion, if your goals line up then who am I to tell you not to do it! Your body, your choice.

Generally speaking the dosing for anavar starts at 5 mg a day broken into two 2.5 mg doses ideally with one taken about 1 hour before your workout and the other taken about 12 hours before or after depending on when you work out in the day. The highest accepted "safe" dose 10 mg broken into two 5 mg doses a day. With this said I have heard of serious competitors running 20 mg or higher, but that is not worth the risk unless you are truly trying to compete professionally at national levels in some competitions.

It is extremely important that you test your Anavar. Test kits are available online. Anavar is frequently faked with some other steroid and most of the time that steroid will screw a woman up! So order a test kit at the same time you order your Anavar. Unless you have an actual Doctor giving you a script that allows you to go to highly regulated pharmacy grade Anavar from a pharmacy.

38 years old

anavar 2.5mgs
cardarine 10mgs
test your anavar with roidtest before using

Top Bottom