Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female stacking AAS with fewer side-effects

Emma Murphy

Hi guys I did my first cycle of aas with anavar for 8 weeks at 10 mg per day and results were fine on losing body fat, but gains were very poor, I was wondering what other compound
can I stack with anavar for mass gains and at what dose?

Some forums I see females using Ostarine and Andarine for lean mass gains and are not getting bad side effects but are making gains so what if I stack the two together?

I will start it in two weeks, thank you.

If you were eating in a caloric deficit aas will not be able to give you much muscle gain they can only help preserve muscle. If you want to gain muscle start eating in caloric surplus while taking var.

Since you said it was fine losing body fat, it tells me your calories were in a deficit.

SARMs are definitely a great option for females. I do agree with the above post though that if you had good fat loss results then you were in a caloric deficit. If you want to gain mass either run a SARMs stack or anavar again but eat in a surplus.

Check out this video I made on women and steroids -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...training)/video-females-steroids-1487094.html

I really don't think it's smart to stack more then one steroid together as a female. You will really risk developing emasculating side effects by doing that.

SARMS are a great alternative to steroids because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS.

I would stack a single steroid with SARMS instead. The SARMS triple stack (ostarine + cardarine + S4) would be a great SARMS cycle to stack with anavar: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Top Bottom