Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female sarms + steroids?

juelsm

5 ft tall
155 pounds
Chubby female with an athletic build
looking for something to help with my weight
Sarms or steroids will be fine
Please help me with a source

First thing is making life changes with your diet. I'm not talking about all the sudden starting keto or fasting or any other kind of diet that you will do for a month or two then go back to your old ways. I am talking about little changes like packing some carrots in your lunch as a snack instead of a candy bar at work. It is these little changes that will pay the biggest dividends in the long run. Maybe instead of a Mcdonalds Big Mac, cook your own burger at home and use fresh veggies to top it off. This will cut the calorie count by more than 1/2!

While I have used SARMs with some success, I don't recommend them unless you really are not ready to risk the fact that steroids are a class 3 controlled substance which means you can be arrested for possession without a doctors scrip and it will be treated as if you had the nasty drugs like meth and such on you as far as the court is concerned. My opinion is the police and law enforcement have much bigger issues to worry about than a steroid junky with personal amounts of steroids on them to bother with you. They will probably make you throw them out at worse cause they really do not want to do that paperwork for something that matters so little to the community. Why I avoid SARMs now is the lack of human trials with these chemicals and the fact that not a single one is FDA approved. On the other had a lot of steroids have been FDA approved to treat various conditions over the years.

I would start with Anavar at 5 mg a day and then step to 10 mg after the first week. Just make sure you get a test kit to test any Anavar you get and make sure it is Anavar.

As far as source goes I recently ordered from the site sponsor Domestic Supply. The primo I got tested good and my wife just started it. Still waiting to see if the results match the dosage. I also ordered some other stuff that will be used after my shoulder surgery recovery period to get me back to the point I am before surgery. Since I have run the same stuff from other providers I will be comparing results over time to see if I think their gear is on par with those labs or not.

2 caps n2slin before meals
10mgs cardarine per day
2 caps cardazol per day
lots of cardio and training

Top Bottom