Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female sarms dosage

SPamela

good evening everybody I'm a 27 year old female, I am 140 lb, and under 20% body fat. I exercise almost everyday and I lift weights at least four times a week consistent. I've used sarms before but I think they were fake cuz I got weird side effects. I want to do them right this time can you give me a couple sarms which are safe for females to use

best for females in sarms is GW cardarine 10mgs osta 12.5mgs and cardazol 2 caps
thats the stack for women

good evening everybody I'm a 27 year old female, I am 140 lb, and under 20% body fat. I exercise almost everyday and I lift weights at least four times a week consistent. I've used sarms before but I think they were fake cuz I got weird side effects. I want to do them right this time can you give me a couple sarms which are safe for females to use

sister do 20mg a day cardarine and 25mg ostarine

It depends on your goals but a very versatile stack would be 20mg of Cardarine and 5mg LGD for 12 weeks followed by a bottle of N2Generate.

Top Bottom