Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female's next cycle- HGH or IGF-1 with primo and anavar ?

heavenlee

Hi-I am a female and I am 5'2 and weigh 126lbs at 12%bf. I am fixing to do my next cycle after a good 2 years of my last one. I am thinking about doing either HGH for 5-6 months at 2iu's for 5 days on and 2 days off with 10 mg's anavar a day and 100mg's primo a week for 8 weeks or maby doing IGF-1 at 20-40 mcg's a day for 50 days along with the 10mg's per day of anavar and the 100mg's a week of primo. My question is which cycle would be the best for muscle growth. I am wanting to add some good mass throughout my upper body and some more size to my thighs and calves. I also want to keep my femininity. I don't want my facial features to go crazy on me. I was wondering if any female has had any experience with HGH or real IGF-1. My supplier has used both and has gotten super super results especially with the IGF-1, but of course he is a male and that is different than with us females. My previous cycles have been pretty light except for my first one I ever did which was 1 amp of Sten a week for 8 weeks, luckily I had no sides from it and I really didn't get good results because I was dieting at the time. My second cycle was Deca and I used 1cc a week for the first 5 weeks then moved up to 2cc the last 3 weeks with pretty good results. My third cycle was Denkadiol at 1cc a week for the first 5 weeks then moved up to 1.5cc the next 5 weeks with excellent results. My fourth and last cycle was nothing but 3cc of winstrol a week for 8 weeks and I put on about 6lbs of muscle. That was my last cycle which has been about 2 years ago. I am wanting to come back. Any info. or advice would be deeply appreciated. Heavenlee:angel:

the only people who use IGF-1 are pro bb'ers and mostly men-Also, it only works when combined with hgh. HGH at 2 i u may be too low a dose and it can be taken every day-not on 2 off-You should probably see best results from HGH with anavar

diamonddiceclay is correct, the IGF-1 will only really work well with GH and vice versa.

As test have shown increasing GH without an Increase in IGF-1 results in no gain in muscle mass. This is one of the reasons why a lot of people complain of crap results when using GH. They don't realise that GH is only anabolic when IGF-1 is high also.

What increases IGF-1 production? Eating huge calories is one way. Ever wondered why the Pro's claim to eat 10,000 calories a day in the off season. Try it without GH and see how fast you turn into the michelin man or woman.

If only we could all afford GH and IGF-1 we would hardly need to use steroids at all.

Last edited:
great just what we need......more girls jumping on the IGF-1 bandwagon.. this shit never ceases to amaze me...

Lobo

Lobo,
That is true. I have never used Primo. nor Anavar. What I listed is all I have ever used except for some clen a few times. My supplier has explained all the pros and cons of both hgh and igf-1 and he got super results using the Igf-1 with some kind of test of course and he didn't do hgh with it. He has used both hgh and igf-1 and said he like the igf better that is why I was wanting someone elses opinion or suggestions on what to do for my next cycle to get the best gains possible. Heavenlee
:angel:

Take a look at this:

Caloric restriction dramatically reduces serum levels of IGF-1 yet at the same time increases GH release. This mechanism effectively helps the individual adapt metabolically without having anabolic actions which would potentially hasten death by starvation. It is important to understand that GH can either be anabolic or catabolic. When nutrient intake is high, GH secretion is increased leading also to increased levels of IGF-1, IGFBP3 and insulin. The main role of GH under these conditions is to increase anabolism through local growth factors like IGF-1 and insulin. Conversely, when nutrient intake is low, GH is again increased. But this time there is no concomitant increase in IGF-1, IGFBP3, or insulin. Under these circumstances GH is acting as a catabolic hormone increasing the utilization of fat for fuel thus sparing body glucose yet having no muscle building effects. This behavior of the GH/IGF-1 axis is part of what makes it so difficult to build muscle while dieting. It should be noted that locally produced IGF-1 in skeletal muscle responds normally to training while dieting. This makes heavy poundages a must when trying to get ready for a show without the use of drugs.

The Somatomedin hypothesis states that GH is released from the pituitary and then travels to the liver and other peripheral tissues where it causes the synthesis and release of IGFs. IGFs got there name because of there structural and functional similarity to proinsulin. This hypothesis dictates that IGFs work as endocrine growth factors, meaning that they travel in the blood to the target tissues after being released from cells that produced it, specifically the liver in this case. Indeed, many studies have followed showing that in animals that are GH deficient, systemic IGF-1 infusions lead to normal growth. The effects were similar to those observed after GH administration. Interestingly, additional studies also followed that showed IGF-1 to be greatly inferior as an endocrine growth factor requiring almost 50 times the amount to exert that same effects of GH (Skottner, 1987). Recently rhIGF-1 has become widely more available and is currently approved form the treatment of HIV associated wasting. This increased availability allowed testing of this hypothesis in humans. Studies in human subjects with GH insensitivity (Laron syndrome) has consistently validated the somatomedin hypothesis (Rank, 1995; Savage, 1993).

The second theory as to how GH produces anabolic effects is called the Dual Effector theory (Green, 1985). This theory states that GH itself has anabolic effects on body tissues without the need of IGF-1. This theory has been supported by studies injecting GH directly into growth plates. Further evidence supporting this theory lies in genetically altered strains of mice. When comparing mice who genetically over express GH and mice who over express IGF-1, GH mice are larger. This evidence has been sited by some to support the dual effector theory. Interestingly, when IGF-1 antiserum (it destroys IGF-1) is administered concomitantly with GH, all of the anabolic effects of GH are abolished.

During puberty there is a disruption in your body’s ability to accurately regulate GH levels leading to increased GH, IGF-1, and insulin levels. This combined with elevated testosterone production characterizes puberty. Research has shown that this disruption is caused by the aromatization of testosterone as well as some direct actions of androgens.4,5,6,7,8 In a recent study by Fryburg9 the effects of testosterone and stanozolol were compared for their effects on stimulating GH release. Testosterone enanthate (only 3 mg per kg per week) increased GH levels by 22% and IGF-1 levels by 21% whereas oral stanozolol (0.1mg per kg per day) had no effect whatsoever on GH or IGF-1 levels. A couple of notes about this study. It was only 2-3 weeks long and although stanozolol did not effect GH or IGF-1 levels, it had a similar effect on urinary nitrogen levels. Urinary nitrogen is fraught with confounding variables when used to determine skeletal muscle anabolism and/or catabolism and thus should not be considered an accurate indicator of skeletal muscle growth. Using labeled tracer amino acids as well as 3-methylhistidine is a far more reliable way of determining actual contractile protein synthesis and breakdown respectively. Nevertheless, this study may well explain the observation that many bodybuilders do not respond as well to testosterones with complete estrogenic blockade.

To read more go to:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/haycock/growth-factors-01.htm

Interestingly, Women have higher Growth Hormone levels than men. Therefore it might be that IGF-1 alone could work well for you.

You said your Male supplier got great results with the IGF-1 and Testosterone alone without using GH. Well that could be explained by the fact that the Aromatisation of Testosterone causes increased levels of GH anyway.

In cattle, adminstration of estrogen implants increased GH levels and IGF-1 levels, while administration of the non aromatising Androgen trenbolone acetate did not increase GH levels, but did increase IGF-1 levels.

Ok Humans and animals can be different, but if Androgens alone can increase IGF-1 levels then all a woman has to do is increase her Androgen levels and she will get an increase in IGF-1 levels coupled with higher levels of GH than a man = Growth.

Increasing circulating IGF-I has little or no effect on skeletal muscle. This has been shown in both humans and animals. It may increase gut organ or somatic growth, but not skeletal muscle growth per se. In fact, there is some question if mIGF-I and that produced by the liver share identical aa structure. The only way that increasing IGF-I has been shown to be useful is either by constant infusion into the muscle or by inserting cDNA into the muscle with an adeno associated virus and turning on localized IGF-I production. Simply increasing circulating IGF-I is more likely to increase the risk of turning on various cancers including breast cancer. Remember, tamoxifen turns off IGF-I production in breast tissue.

W6

So by observing muscle growth in Cattle given Estrogen implants that increase both GH and IGF-1 this has nothing to do with increased levels of IGF-1.

Laboratories can say one thing the real world says another.

F**k sake Wilson6, for a long time there were Doctors and Scientific papers that said steroids did not increase muscle growth, but did the bodybuilders who used them believe that?

One of Weiders advertising campaigns back in the 60's 70's actually stated scientific reports that said steroids have no effect on overall muscle mass.

wilson6 said:
Simply increasing circulating IGF-I is more likely to increase the risk of turning on various cancers including breast cancer. Remember, tamoxifen turns off IGF-I production in breast tissue.

W6

seems like me and W6 are the only ones who preach these warnings, some of these stubborn people just have to learn the HARD way....

Top Bottom