Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female pregnant on cycle

susshorty64

I have been on steroids for the past three months as a female

I’ve been using oral primobolan and oral anavar. I also ran some oral winstrol too
surprisingly I just found out that I'm pregnant but I'm not sure who the father is. I guess off knowing that out once the baby is born but my main concern is should I stop using steroids or should I finish my cycle. Doctor says I'm 8 weeks pregnant

I’ve been using oral primobolan and oral anavar. I also ran some oral winstrol too
surprisingly I just found out that I'm pregnant but I'm not sure who the father is. I guess off knowing that out once the baby is born but my main concern is should I stop using steroids or should I finish my cycle. Doctor says I'm 8 weeks pregnant

you should stop your cycle right now
and dont use anymore steroids
take time off and go healthy

Did you need to post that? No

Top Bottom