Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female pre workouts

Leslielegs

I know that for guys a pre workout is a requirement to get in a great workout but does the same hold true for females? i see a lot of guys taking things like red bull or monster before their workouts, or they take preworkout supplements but you never hear about females doing it. is this a secret for women?

i think men are just more likely to get addicted and dependent on uppers in general

i never took a pre workout in my life and never will. i don't need it because i TRAINED myself to workout naturally. most everyone needs coffee, red bull, stims, etc just to train. the best thing to do is don't get into that habit of needing an upper just to wake up or workout or to have sex, etc.

I know that for guys a pre workout is a requirement to get in a great workout but does the same hold true for females? i see a lot of guys taking things like red bull or monster before their workouts, or they take preworkout supplements but you never hear about females doing it. is this a secret for women?

That's not true. NO sex needs kit.

Guys are dumbasses and like to do things because they think it makes them look "hardcore". You really don't need anything to be able to get a good workout in. Just make sure you are hydrated.

It's no different for males or females. Preworkouts are never a requirement but they can have their place when needed.

I commonly against taking pre workout. Many guys try to take it, and then it become their need to take. I think natural workout is best than all.

Top Bottom