Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female PL'er looking for more strength

renevt

Stats:

Height/weight: 5'0" 165#
Yrs/lifting: 2 1/2 - powerlifting/competing RAW
already have 2 wonderful children, not looking for more
Pre-menapausal

Goals: have competed in 181's, 165's - now want to get to 148's
Mainly want to increase strength, have good muscle base/mesomorph build

Suggested 1st cycle:
50mg Deca w/low dose primo or anavar for 1st two weeks, then increasing to 100 mg Deca for remaining 6 weeks.
Definitely off cycle for at least 8 weeks following.

Know about the sides/both my husband and I are fine w/minor sides...in fact increased libido would suit him just fine...

I puck my chin now so what's a few more hairs?

Again, this is for powerlifting not BB'ing. But who doesn't like to look better...

Suggested 1st cycle:
50mg Deca w/low dose primo or anavar for 1st two weeks, then increasing to 100 mg Deca for remaining 6 weeks.
Definitely off cycle for at least 8 weeks following.

Not a fan or primo or deca for women at all the half life is way to long if sides kick in your stuck riding them out. However NPP on the other hand I do like 20mg every other day. If this is your first cycle I do not recommend stacking each drug should be tested on its own to see how you respond then you can start stacking.

Appreciate the reply. I have decided to go the anavar route 1st cycle after researching. I will research NPP also, may next cycle. Thanks again.

What QT said about stacking. Never stack an agent until you have used it alone first.

I have it on very good authority that Primo is crap and one of the most often faked drugs out there.

Anavar is least likely to cause sides, always a good choice.

Deca, true it will remain in your system longer than anavar and is known to cause more sides, however, if you go slow - low dose/long cycle IMHO the gains and bennies may make it a more desirable agent - for one thing, the joint relief - NICE NICE NICE especially as one gets older and the joints tend to wear away. LOL

Top Bottom