Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female pct

wrassle22

Alright friends, I know there are currently a few more females to the board and a handful of you have girls who cycle so I want to pose a question and get some opinions together in one place.

What (if anything) should a female do for pct?

I tapered off, didn't do anything and found myself dealing with a bit of estrogen rebound, and that was off a baby cycle. I will never do that again. I have some ideas for the research I have been doing, but I want to hear more from you all! No wrong answers here (okay, yeah there are a few wrong answers)

I don't do TPC. I continue to use low doses of Testosterone. The physique that I built is impossible to keep without drugs because it does not match the female hormonal profile.

However my first cycle I lowered the dosage in the end. I used Oxandrolone up to 20mg a day and I lowered to 15, 10, 5 and 2.5mg per week. I did a 12 weeks cycle and then 4 weeks more to lower the dosage. I had no issue. It worked fine for me.

As far as I know some women who use more aggressive protocols use clomid for example to bring their estrogen levels back into normal levels.

As far as I know some women who use more aggressive protocols use clomid for example to bring their estrogen levels back into normal levels.

Women do not have testicles so SERMs like clomid will have no effect in restoring natural testosterone production in females.

Females will want to use a good natural testosterone booster for their PCT

I would just run a bottle of N2Generate ES. That will help you to still feel great while hormone levels are getting back to baseline.

Top Bottom