Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female over 40 steroids

Lillie44

I am 44 years old and I have run steroids before when I was younger in my late twenties and thirties. What do you think is the main changes for 40 + females versus their younger counterparts. do you think that we're supposed to run more aggressive steroids or be a lot more conservative

At your age maybe better not use steroids at all
if you do use steroids go with 2.5mgs of anavar /day max
add sarms like cardarine gw 10mgs

I am 44 years old and I have run steroids before when I was younger in my late twenties and thirties. What do you think is the main changes for 40 + females versus their younger counterparts. do you think that we're supposed to run more aggressive steroids or be a lot more conservative

This

All depends on your goals, and whether you accept side effects. better stay with sarms, or perhaps sarms replacement like CARDAZOL-natural booster for cardio/stamina/fat loss/energy; OSTAZOL-Natural test booster for strength/bulk up; NUTROZOL- Natural HGH booster and sleep aid

Check out sarms from sarms.forsale. They have stacks out together for everyone’s goals.

Top Bottom