Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Opinions...please dont move

:devil:
Did any of these women you speak of ever see you train? Maybe you scare the shit out of them. Maybe they picture you bouncing their heads off the kitchen cabinets if supper is late. I've had women tell me how scared they were of me untill I broke the ice with them. For what it's worth, if you are a nice guy the woman may be looking for the bad boy type or vice-versa. Alot of women think they might want the bad boy type until they are with him and realize that they bit off more then they can chew. Good luck in your endeavours and remember that most times you find things when your not looking so hard.

" True love removes all masks"

Maybe the ladies are not ready for the white picket fence and knight on the horse..... yet......

I've seen many of my single, younger pals want to behave like the "typical" man now a days. They do not want to settle down and find Mr. Right. They are throwing themselves into a career and playing the field before they settle down.

You're a real sweetie and a perfect catch, Han. Have some patience and enjoy all the frienships you encounter...Ya just never know when a gal may come into your life and be ready for that white knight on a horse.....

I found my man by being his pal first. He was never the type I thought I'd marry- until he removed his "mask" and allowed me in...

Ok, you want the facts, and ONLY the facts:

"Just friends" "Great Guy", means you don't light her fire.

From my experience I'd say its mostly a sexual attraction, NOT NECCESARILY A VISUAL THING! Common mistake by men, since they are mostly visual creatures. Women like the visual, don't get me wrong. BUT a man's attitude can make you want them all over you no mater what they look like.

Every woman is different, but for me the following top 2 qualities make me randy:

-SMART ASS
-CONFIDENCE IN A NON-NEEDY/ NON-ARROGANT MANNER

Gotta know you got the goods, do not doubt yourself, and don't be hesitant to make a move.

Woman are lazy just like men, so give them a break and make the move, don't rely on them to "signal" you. If you out on a date, then you already got the "signal". If she pulls away, then just go on with the date, no biggie.

Just keep this mind set:
-You are the man, INTIATE
-She is a hottie, make her feel that way

With that on your mind you can't go wrong:)

ALSO...another commmon mistake:

-Man waits too long to make a mover causes the following:

1-Loss of Interest
2-Women feels unattractive-ANGER, and ANNOYANCE
3-Man is a whimp

On the first date if you don't at least kiss her, you've begun to write you name in the "friends" catagory.

check out askmen.com

awesome site and it should answer a lot of your questions too!

good luck to ya....you sound like a great guy! :)

Top Bottom