Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female offseason steroids

45emmalyn

I competed 2 years ago and took steroids for the first time, I got great results but when I came off the steroids and completed my competition I ballooned up a lot of weight. I can diet down using steroids, clenbuterol, anavar, and even growth hormone, but I'm worried when I come off everything gaining weight any advice

If you want to diet down dont use clenbuterol use cardarine gw its better
if you want to stay lean and not gain weight stick to this
1 IU hgh /day
2.5mgs anavar /day (DO NOT abuse steroids! danger for women)
10mgs cardarine gw ED + 2 caps cardazol preworkout

I competed 2 years ago and took steroids for the first time, I got great results but when I came off the steroids and completed my competition I ballooned up a lot of weight. I can diet down using steroids, clenbuterol, anavar, and even growth hormone, but I'm worried when I come off everything gaining weight any advice

You say I can diet down... then list the drugs. But don't mention the actual fact of eating less.

So less of a diet than a drug protocol

Stay away from steroids, better option is cardarine-10mgs daily and cardazol natural preworkout product from bannednutrition.com

I agree use gw from sarms.forsale and fix your diet. Sounds like you were relying a lot on the drugs to get your weight loss

sarms from sarms.forsale for cutting next ...
also focus on your diet .. like low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with protein ... keep doing training ...

This can happen when you come off all that gear. No need to use drugs afterwards. Just focus on your diet and use some fasting techniques.

Top Bottom