Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female looking to boost metabolism

merychostfman

Hi guys I would like to know is there is a special training routine to boost my metabolism , I tend to gain weight a lot even eating clean and small meals, some people told it's because my metabolism is slower than normal, my sister has the frame, height and weight and she eats twicw as much than I do and she doesn't gain weight like me , so any advice would be appreciated, I know working out is crucial and I already started doing that

Sadly, your metabolism is largely determined by your genetics. That's why some people are naturally thin and some people are naturally larger.

There is no 'magic workout' to increase metabolism. Anything that gets you moving and gets your heart rate up will increase your metabolism. Truthfully, everything works.

The best workout program is the one you aren't currently doing. There is 'no magic' program. However, it's good to mix it up so your body keeps responding. Your body responds to different stimuli. If you keep training the same way, you will reach a plateau and your body will no longer keep responding.

Whenever a new client comes to me for training I ask for their current workout program. What I do then is send a workout program COMPLETELY different from their current workout program.

What a good workout program does is:
1. Pushes you out of your comfort zone
2. Gets you try something new
3. Makes you train HARD

these days your job is a big factor in this

if you work a union job at the factory all day shoveling mule shit you will burn 1200 more calories than an accountant who sits on his ass 10 hours a day typing numbers in a calculator.

in that case the accountant needs to find 1-2 hours in their day to exercise and has to be VERY careful what they eat

Even with clean meals spread out throughout the day you might just have too many total calories still. I would first look to either lower calories or increase cardio.

The only other thing I can think of is having your thyroid checked with blood work.

Top Bottom