Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female lifting weights

Nia mica

what is the recommended age for female to start lfiting weight for muscle and definition guys? I read about weight lifting can stunt your growth if you start too young, I'm 15 and I would like to have a nice body, thank you.

weight training doesn't stunt growth.. it is an awful lie that gets spread by people who are anti-fitness and find an excuse to keep their kids from being active

what DOES stunt growth is breaking bones, and it is funny how parents have no problem with their kids playing dangerous sports like football, cheerleading or hockey where you actually break bones all the time, but are against weight training. weight training is actually the most safe sport out there

any adult who has to ignorance to tell you it stunts growth, have them come on here and they can message me

Weight training does not stunt your growth. That is total bro science. Obviously you don't want to be squatting as much weight as possible for a single rep or anything like that but weight training is perfectly fine for teenagers.

15 is a great age to start lifting weights. Just make sure they have someone assisting them so they learn proper form and don't hurt themselves.

Any age is ok to start bodybuilding or fitness. Like said above, start off light and slowly increase your weights.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom