Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female libido while on??

jet

My wife will start a cycle soon (her first).. probably anavar or winny with a little sust. My question is.. Does gear effect the female libido the way it does in males? On my cycles ( usually 250mg of sust every 3 days.. with a few other goodies thrown in) my libido is sky high.

Its not my paln its her paln but I think she is just going to do 1 either anavar or winny.. she's leaning toward anavar..I definatly don't want her to do the sust, but its her decision

what is she basing this decision on? results you've had or research/experience that she herself has? this isn't baby asprin that we're talking about... (not trying to bite your head off or anything, just want to keep her safe and you a happy husband to a healthy, feminine lady...)(

if she hasn't already, get her on the boards to do her research before she makes this decision...

phem

Answer to the next part--- is dont stack. She doesnt want all of that in her body----she will be growing a nubbin (spatts:) for darn sure. Will do more harm than good.....stick to one, and read all the threads on this board with her....you both can learn a lot. Lots of info on both that you mentioned.

ann said:
The winny makes me horny like a $2 whore;) Just to answer your first question.....:p

i am looking forward to it! just gotta watch out don't get prego...coming off the pill.

:D

Do not STACK!!!! One at a time.....its all ya need:) I would go w/ anavar....yes increase in libido!!!!!!!:p

Agree...no stacking!

Key is to take it REAL slow!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't increase to fast with doses because you are getting great gains. Take it slow, moderation.

Also don't pile other shit ontop of it.

Use your head. Research. Get her on here now! :D

Top Bottom