Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female libido while on??

I want her to get on here to educate herself. I've done many cycles myself but I don't know the type, dosages, sides for woman. Hopefully I can talk her into sticking to anavar... and hopefully she will keep the dosgaes to a minimum.

jet said:
I want her to get on here to educate herself. I've done many cycles myself but I don't know the type, dosages, sides for woman. Hopefully I can talk her into sticking to anavar... and hopefully she will keep the dosgaes to a minimum.

put it this way, all those rumors you hear about sides for a woman, most of them are true... she needs to be educated before putting this type of stuff in her body, AS can give great results for a woman (who's training hard, consistantly and who's diet is clean) but they can also produce devistating sides when used in the wrong way...

so, if she will not do her research and is being really pigheaded about this, you at least need to make sure she

1) starts low, 5-10mg of anavar day is all she needs...
2) does NOT stack, especially on the first cycle... if she gets sides she'll have no idea what is causing what, no way of controlling it, she'll have risked her feminity, lost money on the cycle and that's only if she's lucky and stops in time...
3) trains hard and eats clean... no AS is a magic pill and she won't see any positive results if she isn't already putting the work in and staying consistiant

but if you really love her and want to protect her, you'll do whatever it takes to make sure she reasearches and understands what she's doing and the consequenses...

someone did post a list of possible AS sides for women on this board, here's a link... read it, print it out, get her to read it... make sure she gets into into her head that this stuff isn't childs play....

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=45042

Thanks Phem.. good info. She is pigheaded, but Hopefully I can scare her a little and make her realize what harm she can do to herself

Top Bottom