Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female libido on steroids

Rommelopez

I heard that not only men get more horny while oncycle, but women also get sexually active. But is there anyscientific proof of that, or these are just rumours? Perhaps it isjust the placebo? Would be interesting to know – wanna improve drive, I am a girl, btw )

well doesn't it make sense that when you add androgenic hormones it would make you more horny? the women that i know who use the harder stuff need sex multiple times per day

you don't have to use steroids for that though. check out hcgenerate from n2bm. natural supplement with libido boosting ingredients

I heard that not only men get more horny while oncycle, but women also get sexually active. But is there anyscientific proof of that, or these are just rumours? Perhaps it isjust the placebo? Would be interesting to know – wanna improve drive, I am a girl, btw )

This is definitely FACT! I'm 42 years old and having had a cycle of Test recently, I felt AMAZING and wanted to have sexual intimacy several times a day everyday. There were other side effects too, enlarged clitoris and rapid hair growth (legs, facial) but to be honest it was very little and the dose was small so I took it easy and was very cautious but the sex part was BIG!

It is a well known fact that steroids increase sex drive and sexual desire in both men and women.

In fact, women are much more sensitive to using steroids because they naturally have such small amounts of testosterone in their body. The increased sexual desire is usually even greater in females then males.

However, using steroids just for an increase in libido isn't a good idea. I agree with @stevesmi
Try a natural testosterone booster like hcgerenate from n2bm.com to increase your libido.

Top Bottom