Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female intermittent fasting strategies

Michala25

I need some tips for how I can transition to intermittent fasting to help me get more energy and lose fat vs. feeling run down and packing on the pounds. I'm coming off a pregnancy where I gained a lot of weight and have lost most of it but still 20 pounds over where I started. what are the best ways for females to do this?

The easiest way to get started is to do a 16:8 protocol where you fast for 16 hours and eat in an 8 hour window. If you prefer to skip breakfast then eat from noon to 8pm. If you prefer to skip dinner then eat from 8am to 4pm. Once you get good at that you can cut down your feeding window to 6 hours, then 4 hours, etc. You will also want to do the occasional 24 hour fast. There are so many different protocols you can look into but that is how I would start.

I need some tips for how I can transition to intermittent fasting to help me get more energy and lose fat vs. feeling run down and packing on the pounds. I'm coming off a pregnancy where I gained a lot of weight and have lost most of it but still 20 pounds over where I started. what are the best ways for females to do this?
The same way as males. Fast at least 16 hours a day and eat in 8 hours or less per day

Top Bottom