Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female hgh thoughts

Emma25

I am in my mid-fifties and I have been visiting a anti-aging clinic for the past few weeks getting their injections of vitamins and also doing some of their cryotherapy

they are trying to get me to do human growth hormone but it's very expensive and it's about $1,000 a month. they say that someone my age should consider it and it will help me with anti-aging. Do you think it's wise for females to use HGH?

I am in my mid-fifties and I have been visiting a anti-aging clinic for the past few weeks getting their injections of vitamins and also doing some of their cryotherapy

they are trying to get me to do human growth hormone but it's very expensive and it's about $1,000 a month. they say that someone my age should consider it and it will help me with anti-aging. Do you think it's wise for females to use HGH?

you dont need to spend 1000$ on hgh

if you do 1 IU of hgh that will cost you a few $100 hundred
or get some nutrobal mk677 25mgs/day to boost hgh natural
add some n2guard

anti aging clinics are mostly all scams

the people who run them aren't actual doctors, they are just businessmen

they are able to prescribe you controlled hormones cause they work with some doctor somewhere else who signs off on it. they have zero interest in your well being just $$$$

Females should use 1-2 IUs hgh and some nutrobal mk677 on time off.

Top Bottom