Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Hair Loss or Thin Hair

pluto1

Hello All:
My girl recently told me she thinks she is losing some hair and that her hair is unusually thin. She does not use any gear. Can any of you recommend a product for her to stop hair loss or thicken thin hair? My girl's first language is not english so she has a hard time understanding ingredients, and I'm not sure what products have a quality reputation.
Thanks in Advance
Pluto1

I don't know if it will work without being pregnant, but my hair always grew faster and thicker when I was taking pre-natal vitamins.......it might work...

she needs an androgen reducer for the scalp.

Try NIzoral shampoo.....1% is other the counter

2% is by prescription only but it works wonders......2x per week

Her thinning hair may also be stress related in which cause a product like Nizoral probably wouldnt be the right treatment. Thinning hair due to stress is NOT uncommon with women, I've had it and so has my mom and one of her sisters.

Ask her if she has been feeling particularly anxious and stressed lately, if the answer is yes then it might be stress related.

anya- have a female friend who is stressed out of her mind and loosing hair by the handfulls....anything you can suggest?....job related-big money maker....thanks

Top Bottom