Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female hair loss?

theprofessor

have any of you women, juiced or not, experienced hair loss that resembled male patten baldness...
my wife has been showing these signs for quite a few years now... and she is getting so frustrated she wants to get a hair transplant... well...
...she just purchased a shampoo and conditioner by the name Nioxin... and when i read the box it came in... it mentioned that the shampoo eleminated DHT fron the scalp... DHT is what makes juiced guys go bald... so im wondering if any women here have used that with success... or even more likely used Durastride without any other negative effects...
...my wife is pretty muscular naturaly for a woman... so im wondering if her body just naturaly produces more test. than other women ...and some is converted to DHT... and ideas?...
any help appreciated...

There is rogaine for women for a reason. Happens to a good percentage of folks, just not widely discussed. Dunno what might be causing it in her case, but Nizoral + Rogaine outta help some. Just remember if she see's improvement with Rogaine, you have to keep using it indefinetly.

Any women chime in?

Has she been to the Dr hair lose is often a sign of some thyroid problems.

I experienced shedding when I tried primo not like any majour bald spots but my very thick hair was noticably thinner for about year it came back on it's own.

theprofessor said:
have any of you women, juiced or not, experienced hair loss that resembled male patten baldness...
my wife has been showing these signs for quite a few years now... and she is getting so frustrated she wants to get a hair transplant... well...
...she just purchased a shampoo and conditioner by the name Nioxin... and when i read the box it came in... it mentioned that the shampoo eleminated DHT fron the scalp... DHT is what makes juiced guys go bald... so im wondering if any women here have used that with success... or even more likely used Durastride without any other negative effects...
...my wife is pretty muscular naturaly for a woman... so im wondering if her body just naturaly produces more test. than other women ...and some is converted to DHT... and ideas?...
any help appreciated...
DHT causes hair loss in women just like it does in men, but whether she's using supplements or not, she should see an endo doc. Hair loss usually signals an endocrine imbalance in women. It's more common in postmenopausal women because they don't have the higher levels of female hormones. In a woman of reproductive age it can be caused by a lot of things, and many of them can be reversed before she has to revert to something so drastic as hair transplant surgery.

what QT and Muscle mom said.

You can always get OTC Nizoral shampoo - its 1%.

Has she gotten bloodwork done to see if it is a hormonal thing? I would think she should get a total blood workup done - thyroid, test, estro, etc - and see if there is an underlying problem that can be resolved.

Top Bottom