Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female hair changes PED’s

Timloe31

What are some hair changes I can expect from using PED’s?
I’m looking to try winstrol and possibly anavar
I’m 31 years old, 5’1’’ 112 pounds
I have long hair and its straight naturally. Will my hair get messed up?

First off go with Anavar before winstrol, it costs more, but is "safer" for women.

For me PED's make my hair a little more oily.

A possible side affect is hair thinning for women. Keep an eye out on the drain when taking showers to see if your getting more hair than normal. If it does start then you just need to stop use and re-evaluate and the hair loss should stop.

First off go with Anavar before winstrol, it costs more, but is "safer" for women.

For me PED's make my hair a little more oily.

A possible side affect is hair thinning for women. Keep an eye out on the drain when taking showers to see if your getting more hair than normal. If it does start then you just need to stop use and re-evaluate and the hair loss should stop.

nice advice

are you a female? if so good to see a female on here helping everyone out. we used to have a lot of them on here but some insecure women hating losers ran them off. i promise that won't happen again under my watch

nice advice

are you a female? if so good to see a female on here helping everyone out. we used to have a lot of them on here but some insecure women hating losers ran them off. i promise that won't happen again under my watch

Not a female myself, but I have been working with my wife for a while now trying to figure out what works. Been working on a conservative front for now and hours behind a keyboard before she takes anything. She's done Clen, T3, a couple SARMS, and now wetting her feet with Anavar. Myself, I am on TRT and doing a blast with Tren and Clen currently.

My biggest pet heart ache with what most people tell women is they tell them without knowing their goal. I understand the premise that for what we as guys see as the perfect body (Bikini class) PED's are not really needed unless your making up for being lazy on diet and exercise. On the other hand though power lifters and Physique builders will have to use PED's and not just SARMS if they want to compete.

What are some hair changes I can expect from using PED’s?
I’m looking to try winstrol and possibly anavar
I’m 31 years old, 5’1’’ 112 pounds
I have long hair and its straight naturally. Will my hair get messed up?

winstrol will make you lose your hair

and if you use anavar dont go over 2.5mgs ed

better go with sarms

Top Bottom