Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female with gastric balloon and oral roids

berry.stefany

Hi every body, I was wondering if a female with a gastric balloon can take oral roids for mass and muscle hardening or it would be too risky ? I lost all the weight I wanted with the gastric balloon but my muscles are very soft and lifting seems not to help, thanks for your advice.

The gastric balloon or intragastric balloon is an inflatable medical device that is temporarily placed into the stomach to reduce weight. It will not effect the results you experience from steroids.

If you have never used steroids before as a female, anavar would be your best option.

Check out this article I wrote on women and anavar -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-part-1-trevor-kouritzin-(muskate)-40568.html

I talk about cycle lay outs, PCTs etc.

I wouldn't jump into steroids just for muscle hardness. There is a ton you can still learn and try with diet and training first. Steroids for women are not a good idea unless you are a competitor.

Top Bottom