Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female first cycle

LinaKirov

the number one recommended first cycle for males is test and any other steroid according to what I've read, so what could be the steroid by excellence for females as first cycle, if she wants to gain muscle mass and hardness? thank you.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I discuss what steroids are safe for women to use -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-steroids-women-46697.html

Women will want to use primary anabolic steroids like anavar and primobolan and stay away from androgenic steroids. The androgenic properties of steroids can cause side effects like clitoris enlargement, deepening of the voice and facial hair growth in females.

SARMS are a great alternative to steroids because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS.The SARMS triple stack (ostarine + cardarine + S4) would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Females produce testosterone just like men do. Women need to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) after each steroid or SARM cycle just like men. Women should use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES after their steroid cycle as a PCT.

The last thing I'll say is that the steroids anavar and primo are very commonly faked by UG labs. If you are a female looking to use steroids, it is crucial that you trust your source. I would check the source reviews section on the board and see what comes up before purchasing any steroid.

I only really recommend steroids for women if they are competing. In that case it would only be anavar or primo.

Most of the time women can accomplish their goals without PEDs at all but if you chose to use them then SARMs are usually more than enough for a boost.

Top Bottom