Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female fat loss plan

Thank you for getting back to me. I’ll look at the link.

hormonal issues are a real road block with fat loss especially with fat loss so its not necessarily your fault

if you need further help drop me a message or ask on here. maybe start up a new thread with a log/diary.

hormonal issues are a real road block with fat loss especially with fat loss so its not necessarily your fault

if you need further help drop me a message or ask on here. maybe start up a new thread with a log/diary.

I agree with you. Before I came down with Hashimoto’s which was after my first child, I was a size 2. I fully expected to go back to that size, because I was already a disciplined dieter and trained and worked out.but that never happened. The battle of dealing with thyroid issues is an ongoing daily issue. So many things can affect your thyroid. I am now an armchair expert in That subject.

I like your idea about starting a new thread/log. Each individual routines are so complicated. The log actually helps you See all the surrounding details. I will consider doing that. My question now is is there anything I can do short term to stimulate my metabolism, that would not affect thyroid. For about the next two weeks or so. Not long-term.

I like your idea about starting a new thread/log. Each individual routines are so complicated. The log actually helps you See all the surrounding details. I will consider doing that. My question now is is there anything I can do short term to stimulate my metabolism, that would not affect thyroid. For about the next two weeks or so. Not long-term.

if you post a log we can help stimulate your metabolism

how would we do it without knowing your training and diet? and lifestyle
thats why we need a LOG journal

you should use NONE OF THE ABOVE whatsoever.. there is such a high amount of danger with the compounds you have selected here... i would avoid them ALL! a sarms cutting stack would be exactly what you are looking for...

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms visit sarms4sale or umbrella labs! [/FONT]

Top Bottom