Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female fat loss plan

I am 5 ft 8 in + 165 pounds
I would like to lose around 30 or 40 lb
I have some compounds that I wanted to run by you
Clenbuterol
Dnp
Oxandrolone anavar
Winstrol
if I would have run all four together what kind of dosing should I do

1) Zero mention of a diet
2) DNP and Clen... just no

You should not use steroids, consider sarms or NATURAL sarms replacements.
You will not lose 30-40lbs, unless you clean up your diet, minimum carbs, more protein and veggies

Run a sarms stack instead. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

With that much weight to lose you just need a much more simple stack......try some fasting since diet will be the biggest part of fat loss, Cardarine, and N2Slin.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

I am a 69 year old female and would like to lose 30 pounds. I already walk/run two hours a night, and lift. But I’m having trouble with high cortisol at night. I take HGH and have been for 20 years. Even though I have split the dose one at 4 PM and lift and one at night… I’m having trouble with burning fat, and maintaining muscle. I also take bioidentical testosterone and bio identical progesterone and bio identical bies. I eat yogurt in the morning, and don’t eat again until 7:00 or 7:30 PM. Mostly protein and vegetables. Never refined carbohydrates.

I am a 69 year old female and would like to lose 30 pounds. I already walk/run two hours a night, and lift. But I’m having trouble with high cortisol at night. I take HGH and have been for 20 years. Even though I have split the dose one at 4 PM and lift and one at night… I’m having trouble with burning fat, and maintaining muscle. I also take bioidentical testosterone and bio identical progesterone and bio identical bies. I eat yogurt in the morning, and don’t eat again until 7:00 or 7:30 PM. Mostly protein and vegetables. Never refined carbohydrates.

your eating pattern is off IMO and your whole situation needs our team to look at it

i have some good ideas for you 100%
but before we start

goto this link
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/women-s-fitness-(female-bodybuilding-training)/
Left side
+post new thread

subject: My HGH and Life Log

and body:
tell us in detail
how much hgh you take
how do you train
and whats your diet

we need you to keep a log so we can guide you on changes to get with your goals

your eating pattern is off IMO and your whole situation needs our team to look at it

i have some good ideas for you 100%
but before we start

goto this link
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/women-s-fitness-(female-bodybuilding-training)/
Left side
+post new thread

subject: My HGH and Life Log

and body:
tell us in detail
how much hgh you take
how do you train
and whats your diet

we need you to keep a log so we can guide you on changes to get with your goals

Thank you for getting back to me. I’ll look at the link.

Top Bottom