Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female dnp run

Nadyon

My boyfriend does a lot of different steroids and that sort of thing and he is currently messing around with something called DNP for fat loss

it makes him sweat a lot and makes his breath smell weird but it seems to be working for him
he wasn't sure if women are supposed to use it or not. I would like to lose weight 2 is it safe for me to use and how much am I supposed to use versus what he runs

My boyfriend does a lot of different steroids and that sort of thing and he is currently messing around with something called DNP for fat loss

it makes him sweat a lot and makes his breath smell weird but it seems to be working for him
he wasn't sure if women are supposed to use it or not. I would like to lose weight 2 is it safe for me to use and how much am I supposed to use versus what he runs

I have never tried DNP and I do not think that I ever will. You need to know what you are doing if you use it or you can literally fry your insides.
If this begins to happen, most likely they will not be able to save you.
I personally prefer cardio and diet… and yes, I do get down to single digit fat levels to compete.
I do know of people that have used it.
Here are my thoughts:
If you want DNP just go to Home Depot and buy rat poison. [emoji23]
Seriously, I am opinionated on this but have not tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are women supposed to use it? well i would argue neither gender should use it

DNP use might have very short term benefits once you stop using it and the water retention comes off. you do hold water while on it. but keep in mind you WILL gain it all back cause it fucks up your metabolism

the healthy way to lose fat is fasting and you won't be miserable doing that

dont use dnp, you can die from it literally
better use some sarms and do cardio

Top Bottom