Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female cycle for cutting

yarihit

I did anavar alone but results were poor, I would like your opinions on this next cycle, do you think stacking
will make it more powerful? thanks.
20mg Var ed for 7 weeks
10mg Winstrol ed 7 weeks

I did anavar alone but results were poor, I would like your opinions on this next cycle, do you think stacking
will make it more powerful? thanks.
20mg Var ed for 7 weeks
10mg Winstrol ed 7 weeks
Try it. You may make better progress.

My first question is what is your nutrition like? Calories, protein, carbs, fats? How heavy do you lift?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Stanozolol is a bad choice for female, but if you want to do it, do it. It's your body, your choice, your consequences.

But...

Do you know why you did not succeed? I'm pretty sure because your diet and training were not correct or if they were, maybe you have a wrong idea about what kind results you can get.

Steroids are not magic pills that give us wonderful bodies without work. The job is still yours, you have to eat, train and rest right, the steroid potentiates the result of what is already correct.

Your atitute is typical for many girls, you don't do the basics and believe that failure is due to the choice of drug or dosage. So you begin to throw more drugs into the body with higher dosages. In the end you end up with bad skin, bad hair, thick hair all over your body, thick voice, swollen clitoris, you end up like a pubescent boy and yet the results are mediocre.

I agree 100% with Flo. I was behind a BIG woman walking to the gym. Real slow too. She was going into a pharmacy and I thought 'to collect meds for what is almost certainly just lifestyle choices'.

I've also been at the gym counter when girls have come in, picked up a thyroid product and left. You never see them in the gym... funny that eh? Actually training, eating clean and doing cardio vs sitting at home eating chips shaking and sweating and hoping to get lean.

More Var is NOT the answer.

Either your anavar was fake or you are expecting too much out of steroids. Steroids really don't do as much as people think.

I would head on over to evolutionary.org and use the source reviews section. Read the reviews on whatever anavar source you used. Your anavar could very easily of been fake

Top Bottom