Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female cutting stack

Farm5s4

I'm a personal trainer and practically live at the gym both working out and training people. I don't know much about using anabolic steroids though. What kind of advice would you give me when it comes to running them for the first time. How do I order them and what should I run to cut down

dont start with steroids, especially at the start
in the start go with sarms first, 10mgs cardarine gw 12.5mgs ostarine mk and go from there

Females should not run steroids, better option is 10mgs of Cardarine and 12.5mgs Ostarine or you may consider NATURAL sarms replacement: CARDAZOL - booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss and OSTAZOL - booster of TEST, strength

I'm a personal trainer and practically live at the gym both working out and training people. I don't know much about using anabolic steroids though. What kind of advice would you give me when it comes to running them for the first time. How do I order them and what should I run to cut down

Click on the series of buttons at the top and start reading

Don’t use steroids there are way to many sides that females have to deal with. Check out a sarms stack from sarms.forsale

Top Bottom