Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female cutting cycle question

Peyton_yelows

Hi guys I will be stacking clen and var for cutting for about 7-8 weeks, I have some doubts about what time of the day is better to take them when you workout at night , in my case 9pm after work, some people say is better to take them half an hour before you work out but as I understand taking clen too late will cause insomnia, thanks for your help.

Clenbuterol is a very strong stimulant. The LAST thing you want to do is take it before bed. I would take it as soon as you wake up. You will most likely still experience some insomnia from dosing it then but it'll at least be way better then if you took it later in the day.

Anavar has a very short half life so you want to split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage.

Clenbuterol was never meant for fat loss purposes, and when taken at dosages needed for that it will cause a lot of side effects (such as headached, crams, increased blood pressure, stomach disorders, insomnia, and many more stim related side effects). Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will not only burn fat, but also lean muslce mass. Therefore, it will mostly reduce your overall mass, not just fat. What's more, it will also increase cortisol levels, which may lead to further fat gains, and other undesired effects.

For this reason, I strongly recommend you to use some safer alternatives that were meant for fat loss and recomping all along. For instance, Cardarine GW will effectively burn fat, but at the same time it will maintain your lean mass. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, which will ultimately help with fat loss even more. The best part of it is that it causes no side effects at all.

You can stack it with N2Slin, which is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute insulin into the muscles instead of fat. It does not have side effects either, so it is completely safe to use. I have personally used both, and my wife has also done so - the results were always beyong expectations, and there were no issues at all.

As for the time of the day, clenbuterol should not be taken late during the day, as it will cause insomnia and trouble sleeping. Even if you will fall asleep after using it, the quality of sleep will suffer as well. Therefore, better avoid using it for good.

Clen is probably the worst compound out there for any goal. The side effects are horrible.......the shakes, heart strain, insomnia, muscle cramps, dehydration, heartburn, etc. If you took this at night you would not sleep at all. What I would do is start over and look at SARMs instead. You could even just use Cardarine and N2Slin for great results without those nasty side effects.

Top Bottom