Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female change of voice

50 is a crazy dose for a woman, but the change may not all be permanent. I've only done much lower doses (test c and var), but the small change bounced back to normal for me within a few weeks. I use Voice App to check throughout, and we're talking maybe 10 Hz or less of change though.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

My last cycle i did 50mgs of anavar per day
that was the recommended dosage I was told to use.
I didn't really notice it but people were starting to say my voice was deepening
This was weird as i’ve always had a soft voice
Where do i go from here? Is this permanent?

5-10x the recommended dose for women

It could be permanent so you should stop using steroids and see if the change reverses. That is a crazy high dose for a female too. We typically recommend 2.5-10mg.

First off stop listening to the person that told your 50 mg of Anavar would be a good cycle. Hopefully that wasn't your first cycle. For now you need to get off all PED's and give your body 2-3 months and see if your voice comes back. If it doesn't then you are probably stuck with it. For most females using anavar 5-10 mg per day is a good dose. I have heard of some going up to 20 mg without issues as well. Once you go above that you better be one of the women shooting for Mrs. America Physic competition. Yes, in body building competition the women at top levels go pretty deep into anabolic steroids, but they don't start out at those levels.

Top Bottom