Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female calves exercise

ClauWm

for some reason I'm growing muscle in general, except my calves I wonder if that's a females problem in general or it's just my genes, I do calves 2 times a week and I wonder if I should increase it to 3 or 4 days, thank you.

for some reason I'm growing muscle in general, except my calves I wonder if that's a females problem in general or it's just my genes, I do calves 2 times a week and I wonder if I should increase it to 3 or 4 days, thank you.

Hello,
what are your current CALF MUSCLE measurements?

Genetics plays a big roll in calves but with very hard work and consistency you can beat poor CALF MUSCLE genetics..

To make calves to grow try the following..
Train calves 3-4 days a week. 8-20 sets of direct CALF exercises.. Some sets will be with heavy weights where you reach complete muscle failure between 15-25 reps,.. medium weights where you reach complete muscle failure between 20-40 reps. Some with light weight or body weight reaching complete muscle failure.

*the main thing to remember to always push yourself to complete muscle failure with every set and every rep, you may feel a huge pump or burn in your calves. If you do keep challenging and pushing yourself.

Every day you train calves Make sure you do standing CALF raises, seated CALF raises, donkey CALF raises , CALF press.

The following cardio targets the calves very well... Stairmaster, Jump Rope (bare foot or in socks), Sprinting, Stepper.

*Make sure your eating 2200+ calories in a day. (Healthy food).

After 6-12 months you will see great improvement in your calves.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom