Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female bulking stack

finnssan

I am looking to bulk up a little bit as a female
I want to try 50mgs a week equipoise and 5mgs a day winstrol
can you recommend me a good source for those
I’m 5’1’’ 95 pounds and 23

In my opinion you are a little young to be starting on steroids, but you are an adult and the choice should be yours. All we can do is try and make suggestions to minimize the possibility of any long term issues. I have my own issues with SARMs, but I am sure someone will pipe in recommending them as a "safer" alternative. I would argue the "safer" considering no SARM has ever been FDA approved, while lots of Steroids have been FDA approved and have lots of human trials for research purposes.

As a female I would stay away from Equipoise as that has a high probability of causing virilization which can lead to a deepening of the voice, body and facial hair growth, enlarged clit, and many other sides. Those sides may be temporary if you stopped at the first sign of it, but no guarantee.

Another thing to note is your boobs will most likely shrink if you take steroids. Also you need to make sure you do not get pregnant while on steroids or for at least 3 month once you come off. Otherwise you run increased risk of pregnancy and birth defects.

Now if it was my first cycle as a woman I would run 5 mg of Anavar every day for the first week. As long as you feel good and don't notice any sides you can jump up to 10 mg of anavar a day taken in 2 doses about 12 hours apart. Finish your first 4-6 week cycle on the 10 mg of anavar. You will start to notice the strength gains at the end of week 2 early week 3.

After the first cycle with Anavar, we can evaluate your goals and current tolerance. Also we have an idea on how your body will react to steroids in general. Possibly move to Primo or Winstrol after your first cycle, but if I were your trainer and you were making good progress towards your goal on just 10 mg of anavar, I would probably cycle you 6 weeks on 6 weeks off with the same thing until the gains slow down.

I am looking to bulk up a little bit as a female
I want to try 50mgs a week equipoise and 5mgs a day winstrol
can you recommend me a good source for those
I’m 5’1’’ 95 pounds and 23

dont use eq its dangerous

only use anavar 2.5mgs ed
and 10mgs cardarine

You should not use steroids, period, consider sarms or sarms replacements:
CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss
NUTROZOL-NATURAL booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid
OSTAZOL-NATURAL booster of TEST and strength

Top Bottom