Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female bulking stack

2.5 mg of Anavar isn't worth it, you just end up replacing your natural testosterone with synthetic from Anavar.

My wife is on 10 mg of anavar a day, take in two doses of 5 mg approximately 12 hours apart. Has been going for 4 weeks with no side effects. Her bench has went up 15% and put her at a life time PR at age 51. Results for deadlift and Squats are even looking better! Yes, she controls her diet closely and is working out 5 times a week.

Still waiting for the actual human trials that tell me SARMs are safer than actual steroids when used responsibly that have been FDA approved. Yes I started with SARMs, but based on cost and lack of research decided steroids are cheaper and actually have been tested on humans in controlled experiments.

I wouldn't start steroids this young, especially as a female. You really don't need anything like steroids to gain unless you are competing. In that case, the others will be on gear so I get it.

Top Bottom