Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female bulking?

I’m 5’6’’ and 125 pounds
I am a female who wants to bulk up more
don’t want to turn into a man’s physique but would like some size on my frame
which steroids can I use safely?

Low dose anavar

I really only like to see ladies use SARMS. Too many risks for a female with steroids IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I would make sure you are eating enough for growth first and then do some anavar at 5mg per day for 6 weeks. Check out Domestic-Supply so you know you have legit var. Not worth going elsewhere and risking getting something like dbol.

In case you start your bulk with a calorie surplus of 20%. So, in case you need 2,000 calories a day to keep your weight, you may want to grow your daily intake by using approx. four hundred calories. if you do this for 2 weeks and don’t see outcomes, increase this with the aid of a further two hundred calories. It’s in reality only a case of trial and mistake to see what works excellently for you.

1. you need a gym routine built for bulking. This means you will be staying away from the treadmill and work on lifting weights. Also since you are not asking for strength and you asked for size I am going to assume you are looking for aesthetics. That means you need to work out in the upper rep range around 8-12 reps per set and even some 20 reps per set. If you were going for strong man/woman then we would drop the rep range.

2. make sure your diet is enough that you are already gaining a pound a week. If you are not able to eat enough to gain steroids are not going to help you gain.

3. Get your blood work done and then most likely I would suggest 5-10 mg of anavar daily with 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. but the blood work will tell

Top Bottom