Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female bodybuilding/fitness

msam76

Anyone know of any fitness or female bodybuilding comps on the east coast? I am new to the idea and want to have a goal to work towards. I figured I would pic a comp a couple years out and aim for it. Not to undermine all those who compete, I know there is a lot of hard work involved and will rely on you ladies for help through it all!!!

This sport is expensive even on a budget not including food or supplements the least you will spend is about $500 and it can go up up depending on suits, if you hire a trainer where the competition is etc etc....

Thanks for the advice, I did not realize that. The reality of it is what I am looking for! I realize it takes a lot and I feel I am ready to start training. If I have to work three jobs I will, where there is a will there is a way!

go to npcnewsonline.com
This is just one organization that you can compete in. You won't be able to pick a show way in the future because most are posted kind of last minute, in my opinion, but it will give you a general idea of where and when the comps are.
I think there's a sticky.... called So you want to compete?
That should answer a lot of your questions.

Check out the So You Want to Compete sticky at the top of the board - all your questions are on there.

Top Bottom